Our goal is to secure and host a mass community testing site, which will prioritize essential workers, high risk individuals and also people (with or without symptoms) who work or live in Alameda County.
Please take a look and what we need for this project to succeed and Contact Us if you are interested!
- Test 1,200 plus a day at Oakland Arena’s Parking Lot
- Have other community testing sites join in a collaborative effort to mass test
- We will use FDA-approved PCR or/and antibody testing. We will be using Avellino Labs PCR kits, which are the current test kits for Hayward Fire testing site. We want to share the data to the public health department and for public information to help understand the spread and to respond accordingly
- We will test the uninsured and insured for free with or without symptoms
- Have testers visit essential businesses, employees, and community members unable to make it to the testing site.
- Collaborate and replicate the efforts of Hayward and Fremont Fire Testing site. 500 a day testing site, Santa Clara County Mass testing event of testing 1000 plus per day at SAP Center, and UCSF’s mass testing events conducted in Oakland.
- Funds raised through the GoFundMe via partnership with the Caring Angels Foundation organization will be used to fund the site. PCR kits will be free.